1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clint Eastwood: You are all pussies

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Legendary actor, now 78 and looking like he can still kick your ass, takes time out during this Esquire interview to inform you all that, yes indeed, you are all pussies.

http://www.esquire.com/features/what-ive-learned/clint-eastwood-quotes-0109?click=main_sr

Clyde was unavailable for comment, buy I'm pretty sure he'd agree. Pussies. ;D

2. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Ah, the good ol' days, back before the bully carried a handgun in his waistband.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

But that's still being a pussy. You don't want to fight, you want to let the gun do the work for you.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I blame the schools for not sanctioning UCF style cage fights between students.

Seriously, I got into my share of scrapes in/after school and maybe got detention at worst. Usually nothing because they knew the other kids were picking on kids.

My son was suspended for three days for hitting a kid who was taunting him relentlessly in a class where the teacher wasn't paying attention.

It doesn't pay to go after bullies these days. You're likely to get expelled.

5. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

What I've learned is that Esquire is getting way too hooked on this format.

6. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I got into two fights in my (oh so wasted) youth. I'm 1-1.

First one was a kid at basketball camp I kindly referred to as "Schnozz" who picked on me relentlessly for days. I was a year or two younger, didn't have friends there, so I was an easy target. After the better part of a week, I popped him in his rather distinguished schnozz. Funny, it all ended there.

Second time was as a 19yo with my friends in Columbus, Ohio. We got jumped outside of Mean Mr. Mustards, and got the shit beat out of us. Still don't know what it was about. But all our thoughts of rallying ended when one dude was discovered to have a gun in his wasteband.

"Uh, thank you, sir. Would you like to beat on me a little more? No? Okay, we'll be on our way then, if that's okay. Thank you again, sir. Sorry about your knuckles."

Guns will definitely take the starch outta ya.

7. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

I'd let my kid beat the hell out of him after school then.

8. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

yepper.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Central Florida has cage fights? No wonder Webby is such a badass!

10. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Yes.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Just the football team. It's an O'Leary thing.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Cool. Bring your kid Wednesday at 3.

Draft saved Draft deleted