1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Click on this thread, and you will find a cute dog picture. And a question.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Care Bear, Jan 4, 2010.

1. shockey

shockey Active Member

mixed breeds rock! i really resent pooch snobs who insist on purebreds. mutts rule!!! 8) 8) 8)

2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Whatever route you go, please use a rescue league.

We have a beagle and a dachshund.

As a single woman who lives in an apartment, you would be crazy to get a beagle or any type of bird dog. They need to be outside and they need to run.

The dachshund is a very loving dog. Be sure, though, that yours will play well with others.

http://www.drna.org/

We rescued ours and had to take out its remaining teeth due to infection. Still, just a wonderful dog.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Double J

Double J Active Member

Probably not, but the girl will fit in mine. :D

4. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I would love to see the landlord's face when I walk around the apartment complex with a black bear on a leash. That is one cool looking dog, though. Nobody would fuck with me. Nobody.

5. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

My first thought, almost word-for-word.

6. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I will definitely check rescue leagues first when I make my decision. The suggestions here have been awesome, other than the cow and the bear :) Anyone want to post a dragon next? Seriously, thanks everyone for their comments. I am completely baffled now.

7. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

The girl looks like she might shed. :D

Plus, we don't need two bitches in one apartment. :D

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Mine too, except I don't like in an apartment and I don't think my wife would appreciate it.

9. Check out a Puggle... Seriously.. You can NOT go wrong with these dogs. They are awesome.

10. Is it me or is she NOT wearing a bra?

11. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

Whatever you do, get a rescue dog.

12. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Funny enough, I just had a conversation about puggles today. I didn't even bring it up. A friend of mind went home to NY for Christmas and met her brother's puggle for the first time. She fell in love with it.

Draft saved Draft deleted