1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Click on this thread, and you will find a cute dog picture. And a question.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Care Bear, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

That is a cow on a leash. I want to milk it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Beagle.

3. spnited

spnited Active Member

My cousin has two King Charles Spaniels...damn cutest and friendliest little things ever.

[​IMG]

4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I have an Irish Terrior for similar reasons. He's smart, playful, gentle with kids, and he sheds very little hair.

FYI, a Wire Hair Terrior is a little smaller but has almost the same temperament. The "wire hair" breeds shed less than the "smooth hair" terriors but they will need a few haircuts per year.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Jack keeps chewing things and you can have him... precious little bastard chewed up a Mastercard today

6. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

So, you're saying this dog is airbrushed?

And CB, so kind of you for offering to keep the bank info private. Of course, with the post holiday financial hammering it's taken, it might be able to buy you a little dog food. Might.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I've never met an unfriendly Dachshund, unless you count my brother's miniature the last time we visited with my 6-year-old, but that was only after my kid drove the poor little dog crazy for a couple of days.

If you do decide to look into getting one, be warned that their biggest drawback is that they can be prone to bladder-control issues. Something about the elongated bodies. This usually just means a little extra work when training a pup where to do his/her business. To me, it would be worth it.

Just for the heck of it, one more picture. This one is a puppy. The snouts don't get long until they are nearly full grown.

[​IMG]

8. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I'll take him. I need a dog to chew up my credit cards.

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I had one of these as a kid:

[​IMG]

Then I had one of these as a man:

[​IMG]

Not the same dog ... but same dog, for 13 years.

10. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

I was gonna suggest that, but the request was for something relatively low-maintenance, which is hardly the description I would give a beagle.

11. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

My beagle farts in your general direction.

12. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

I heard this in my head as though it were being said by Michael Keaton, the way he might say "Bagel."

And I know I don't have to explain that to anyone on this board.

Draft saved Draft deleted