1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cleveland fans -- do you laugh or cry? Bentley carted off field

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TheSportsPredictor, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Dude

Dude Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

;D

2. Moondoggy

Moondoggy Member

Maybe Bentley can get a job at the Plain Dealer while rehabbing this year.

3. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Though I'm Steelers' fan, and therefore programmed to hate everything Cleveland, your blog is an excellent read, SP.

Hell, it's good enough to get a mention in the Beacon Journal. I doubt it's Plain Dealer material, though. :D

http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/15142929.htm

4. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Very nice, Mr. TSP, but as I mentioned via PM to one of our more beloved posters, I still believe my Cleveland sports blog blows yours out of the water. I just need a cooler URL, is all. ;D

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Thanks, Nick! That mention is blowing up my web traffic. Mostly I'd been getting 40 hits a day, with highes around 100-150 when I posted a lot and got the word out. Yesterday I got 686. Today I'm already to 653. Tons of people are coming from that ABJ link. And there's some other blog called http://honestwagner.blogspot.com/ which linked me yesterday and must be very popular b/c I got more traffic from that in a day than most other blogs in a week.

6. TheSportsPredictor

And pink!

7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

That's so wrong.

8. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Honest Wagner is tremendous, perhaps the best of several excellent Pittsburgh sports blogs.

9. TheSportsPredictor

I got linked on Deadspin yesterday, too. Not getting much traffic from that; it was kinda buried.

Andrew Siciliano wrote me back. He said he is going to go walk out into the ocean.

I used that picture on one of my first posts. And the irony is that I have a post about the Indians season written up and ready to go, but which is on hold. That picture is in the post. The worst picture of all time!

10. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

Unconfirmed reports from the Cleveland Browns training camp today have running back Reuben Droughns barricading himself in the locker room, refusing to come out for practice.

"Ain't no mother-fucking curse gonna get me next," Droughns was reported to say.

11. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Hopefully he's holding Braylon, K2, and Charlie Frye in there as hostages with him.

Draft saved Draft deleted