1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cleveland bus driver brings the pain

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Killick, Oct 12, 2012.

1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Thank God he hit a chickenhead and not a woman then.

2. Drip

Drip Active Member

I'm not certain but I was told employees carrying weapons, including mace, is against company policy. If that is true, then yes, he would lose his job.

3. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Several years ago, I was on a landscaping job with several young black guys and one older black man. The kids kept using that word toward one another which annoyed the hell out of me. I could tell it was bothering the gentleman, as well.

The fellow tried explaining that he, his family, and many friends had broken through many barriers to reach a time in which the word should be obsolete. Didn't matter to those kids one bit. I felt sorry for the man because he was very eloquent in trying explain the history.

Insofar as this particular incident, Drip is right about the crap city bus drivers go through. IMHO, that is no woman, but a bitch. And that bitch got the uppercut she deserved after the abuse she served.

Thanks to Steak for the gif. What a punch. Sumbitch.

4. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

Thanks for clearing that up.

5. Drip

Drip Active Member

He cleared it up enough to help some unsuspecting SportsJournalists.comer to try the same trick and get more than an uppercut.

6. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

So you can write the n-word here but not pussycat (c*nt). Am I understanding this correctly?

7. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

NAGGER!

8. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

How many times does the n-word appear on current active threads here? Half a dozen? Seriously, can we get something done about that?

9. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. Drip

Drip Active Member

As long as we have ignorant posters who think that its fun, and moderators who don't take any action, we'll continue to have this problem. And don't get this twisted. I'm not taking a shot at any particular poster or moderator.

11. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

They should be allowed to carry pepper spray. That works pretty well against rabid animals like this bitch.

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

I wonder if those involved felt it was settled as the incident occurred three weeks before this video came to light. Bitch got what she deserved and wasn't hiring lawyers and screaming up a storm to the media in order to get a payday or ensure the guy got fired.

Draft saved Draft deleted