1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cleveland bus driver brings the pain

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Killick, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

I want to see this guy and Epic Beard Man go at it.

2. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

Yeah, the report makes it look like... "You don't have exact change? POW!!!!"

3. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

"You were on the receiving end of one on of the most infamous uppercuts in history ..."

Her and Sonny Liston ...

4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

I'd knock you out just for walking in the door. 8)

5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Agreed on that. But I also suspect the RTA handbook says that in such a case, you do have to call the cops. If an incident is serious enough to warrant stopping the bus and if the perpetrator still hasn't calmed down, I'm guessing protocol errs on the side of caution.

6. Drip

Drip Active Member

I believe the police were alerted when he stopped the bus. It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback and say what you would or wouldn't do but I can't say I wouldn't have responded like the driver. I probably wouldn't have thrown the uppercut but it was definitely a beauty. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten a call from Don King who lives nearby.

7. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

The punch, in gif form:

[​IMG]

8. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

You don't call someone a nigger and not expect to get busted upside the head.

9. Drip

Drip Active Member

I don't think that was the word that keyed this fight boom. The spitting in the face and the punches got this party started.

10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

If you are a man and you hit a women you are an absolute coward.

He could have easily removed her from the bus without the upper cut.

11. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Would he deserve to lose his job if he maced her?

12. Drip

Drip Active Member

Yeah, OK. That's your opinion. There was no reason for her to spit or punch him. She wanted an ass kicking. She got an ass kicking. She wanted fame. She got fame.

Draft saved Draft deleted