1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clemmens or McNamee possibly color blind?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by creamora, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Gold

Gold Active Member

You can run for office if you are a convicted felon, unless a judge has specifically lifted your right to vote or run for office.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Or could it be that no one knows who Clemmens is?

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I think, perhaps, that it might be one of those combined names you were creating over on the other thread.

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I think you have it mixed up. When you do a clomid shot, you stick the needle in and pull back on syringe , If you see red you need to find different spot since you hit a vessel.

5. creamora

creamora Member

Was the substance injected yellow, white or red? If it was yellow or white, then it was likely an anabolic steroid. If it was red, then it was likely Vitamin B-12. Pretty simple stuff. If there were 16-21 times that the injections occured, the the only answers that serve Clemens regarding color are red and clear (lidocaine). Seems that somebody may have also read the bottle labels as well.

6. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I don't think you can inject clomid, it's a pill. Who's your trainer, Brian McNamee?

7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Well if they were confused before the News story is certainly a good cheat sheet for them.

As a sidebar while Rocket is in DC perhaps he can also testify on his ideas to create more jobs in the private sector.

8. markvid

markvid Guest

Wrote under the name Mark Twain, I believe.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Nah.. he played for the Yannkees

10. There is an awful lot of fail in this thread.

11. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Mark Twain used performance-enhancing drugs?

12. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

My first thought.

Draft saved Draft deleted