1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clean your computer screen

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ScribePharisee, Jul 6, 2008.

1. ScribePharisee

ScribePharisee New Member

http://www.hana-ess.eu.dodea.edu/activities/video/dog_screen_clean.swf

2. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

That made me laugh way more than it should have. I will blame it on the fact that I spent most of the day fighting off a major hangover.

3. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

That's at least the fourth time that's been posted here, but that doesn't make it any less cute.

4. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

Well, with my less than 400 posts, I can honestly claim it was my first time seeing it.

But what I shouldn't admit is that I am keeping it open in a separate tab so that I can go back every few minutes and chuckle again.

5. ScribePharisee

ScribePharisee New Member

But it's one ugly dog.

My grandma used to say a dog's mouth was cleaner than a human's. Of course when she really got old, she would swear to you that dolphins were smarter than humans -that there's little cities with perfect economic systems and societies that we, being dumb, just haven't found in the ocean.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I saw the thread title and thought it was an admonishment to sj's Nation.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I hadn't seen that before.. good work

8. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

The kitty screen-cleaner may have launched the Cat-Jack Era, if I recall correctly.

Draft saved Draft deleted