1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CLE vs LA @ MKE

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by ifilus, Apr 9, 2007.

1. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Is there any good time for you to be here.

2. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Ok what I said above is as clear as you can get, and am I suppose to care about you journalists you guy's don't even report the FUCKING TRUTH so why should I care about you think.

3. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

It's not a penalty in the fans' eyes. It's something that makes sense.

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

So does this much from his column, the two graphs that followed the one you noted ...

"For another, that would mean the schedule likely would flip-flop in September, and the warm weather teams would have to play an inordinate number of road games down the stretch while fighting for a playoff spot -- and those cold-weather teams would have the benefit of extra stretch-run home games.

"And, it was 72 degrees and gorgeous on opening day in Cincinnati on Monday, and 62 and beautiful in Detroit. You win some, you lose some. And if you've got tickets to Jacobs Field this week, bring mittens and a scarf."

5. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

Who is a congressmen! I need to write a letter to them to tell them to get off they lazy asses and DO something about CHEATING Cleevland out of our HOME GAMES!! Its not FAIR! These gotdamn lazy congress need to FINELY get off they ASS and DO something to help out the REAL people and fix the schedual to have Cleevvland AT HOME!!

I think old fatso Kenndy is still the congress! But he is a dirty Librel he probaly dont even cheer for Cleevland! Who else is congress! What about Colen Powell he use to be allright maybe HE would do something! I would tell Geroge "W" Bush to do something about it but he is so damn DUMB he would probaly mess it up! I use to like him but now that hes turned all LIBREL he is DUMB! What about Bill "O" Riley is he in the congress yet! He isent SCARED to tell people what they should of done I bet HE would fix this!!
    [/BWB]

6. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

For all of our Cleveland fans on the board (and there seems to be a lot of you). . .

GO INDIANS (and take the Browns with you).

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Indians broadcaster Rick Manning wears the Rick "Wild Thing" Vaughn glasses during pregame. Nice.

8. TheSportsPredictor

Looks like they actually got a decent crowd. Most of the lower two decks are filled.

9. chester

chester Member

Radio announcers are speculating around 15,000 for the game. That's not too bad.

10. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

Matt Underpants says "Hi, I'm Harry Doyle live from Milwaukee." Great.

11. TheSportsPredictor

Sweet! Shoppach two-run jack and Slider becomes a real slider, down from Bernie Brewer's perch!!

12. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

Trivia question: Who's the first Indian to hit a home run as a home-team player in Milwaukee?

YES!: Slider down the Bernie (Kosar) Brewer slide!

Draft saved Draft deleted