1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clay Travis, Boobs and CNN

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Doc Holliday, Sep 15, 2017.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Don’t make me take this to the food thread.

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

What the Hell,man?

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
    Donny in his element and Pilot like this.
  3. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Incorrect. Tucker, the frozen fish heir, is a squeeze bottle of tartar sauce that has been left out on the counter for days, gone bad and if you consume it, Tartar Tucker will make you sick and possibly die.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Got to be a tough week for Claycists with COVID-19 impacting the SEC, LSU in the dumps and Mike Leach 0-2 since calling in for an interview.

tapintoamerica likes this.
  5. champ_kind

champ_kind Well-Known Member

shit, now they got Saban

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Pray for Tebow.

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Clay was too busy crowing about the Titans winning, claiming it was some kind of FU to the “coronabros. “
    Except Florida, Vandy and Alabama now have outbreaks so the Big and PAC ain’t looking so dumb.

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

He's going to position the fucking Titans as Amurrrica's Team. Or the SEC's team. They should be scorned instead.
    As someone pointed out, Nashville is Ground Zero for COVID. The MLS team got evicted from the league tournament. The Titans disdained the severity of a global health crisis by conducting a rogue practice. And even Vanderbilt is having its issues.
    I wonder if the Big Ten will face even more angst from its fan base when it starts imposing 21-day sabbaticals on those who test positive. If certain teams lose certain players before certain big games, the calls for Kevin Warren's job will go to 11.

9. travace

travace New Member

Y'all see the Whitlock-Trump interview?

Whitlock been ranting about twitter for the last few years, then doesn't say anything about it to the tweeter-in-chief. Guy is such a phony

10. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

But you could argue he's the most accomplished sports journalist in America.

11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

right as soon as I'm done arguing the merits of cc deville over eddie van halen

12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I missed it. Did it look anything like this?

[​IMG]

I keed! I keed!

Liut and DanielSimpsonDay like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted