1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Citi-Field / 7 train advice (NY)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Layman, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Layman

Layman Well-Known Member

2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

From your hotel, you can walk about half a mile south to 69th St and Roosevelt. From there, you can take the No. 7, either east towards Manhattan or west towards Citi Field.

Or the Q66 bus will take you from your hotel right down Northern Blvd to Citi Field.

3. Layman

Layman Well-Known Member

Perfect. Thanks!

4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Yup. Was just about to say what cran beat me to. Looked at where the hotel is. You can almost walk to Citi Field. Easier than trying to deal with getting car service at a baseball game. ... just take the 7 train 2 stops, get off at Junction Blvd. and walk to the hotel. It's gotta be less than a mile walk. I don't know Corona really, but I can't imagine you will be unsafe around there.

EDIT: I'd even consider walking to the ballpark. It's about a mile and a half down Northern Blvd. or Roosevelt Ave. But if you get mugged, you didn't get that advice from me.

Draft saved Draft deleted