1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cingular

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Feb 18, 2007.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I have the discount. That is all :D

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That's what I thought about my two-jobs-ago shop. Cheaper-than-hell businesses generally aren't teamed up with corporations for the benefit of their employees.

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

That would describe both chains I have worked for.

4. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

With AT&T, I occasionally had to poke my head out the apartment window -- seriously -- to get decent reception.

In three years as Verizon customer, I've never had a dropped call.

5. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Patchs hooked me up hardcore with the Sprint plan, and I thank him from the bottom of my heart. Only time I've paid more than the basic $30 (other than taxes, etc.) is when I've downloaded games or ringtones.

Only problem with Sprint is that its service blows big goats where I work and where I'm moving to. One bar is not acceptable, and we ain't talking Podunk, either.

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

How do you only pay $30?

7. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Have you not read this thread? Patchs has posted several times on it.

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I read his most recent post. Something about a SERO (whatever that is) plan that saves folks money, but I don't understand how or why or what it is.

9. patchs

patchs Active Member

It's an employee referral (Sprint Employee Referral Offer) that you don't need an employee to get.
    sprint.com/sero
    Wicked, I'm sorry about the poor coverage, I know that doesn't help, but anytime someone does this, I want to make sure it works for them.
    Seems like the other SportsJournalists.commers I helped, have been OK.

10. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

It's worked well for me until now, Patchs, and that's been a year or so. So for that, I'm immensely grateful. Saved me a couple hundred bucks, at least, especially the unlimited texting. And since I don't really use my phone all that much for calls, that's all that matters.

Draft saved Draft deleted