1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cindy Sheehan's "fast"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by markvid, Jul 4, 2006.

1. OK, so find me a single poll that shows majority support for the war, let alone the idiots who fashioned it.
    Clock's ticking.

2. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

Fen --- I just have a hard time believing polls, and trusting any story on the nightly news or in my newspaper. Neither has any credibility, and I'm not one of those sheep that goes along with everything that's reported. (By the way --- no mas on this thread. You all enjoy).

3. Evidence is a tricky thing.

Update: Missed this from alley:
    "Does that make her an attention whore? By that definition, anyone who becomes a face or figure around whom others rally would qualify, and that's not always the case."

He's on point here. Most of the commentary on the other side I'm reading seems to be all right with opposition to Fredo Excellent Adventure as long as it isn't, you know, effective.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Then why in the hell are you a journalist, if you think the whole enterprise is a sham?

Draft saved Draft deleted