1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CIF State Tournament in southern California

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by bbb1978, Feb 26, 2013.

1. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

Freelance journalist with 10 years of experience (six years working full-time at daily newspapers) able to cover CIF State boys and girls basketball.
    Southern California Regionals are this Saturday at the Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario.

Or if anyone out there needs any college or pro coverage, let me know. I have covered games at the pro and NCAA Division I levels, both as a full-timer and a freelancer.
    Plus I've covered plenty of games in the CIF-SS Playoffs during each of the past four years for The Orange County Register, The Daily Pilot (L.A. Times-owned), Santa Barbara News-Press, Riverside Press-Enterprise, Patch.com, etc.
    I've also written for The Associated Press, NHL.com, Newsday (all once) and others.

For my clips and other info, e-mail me at bobi78@juno.com. You could also Google my name under Bruce Bourquin.
    Thanks.

2. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

Bump like a chump.

Draft saved Draft deleted