1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CIF Playoffs, southern California

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by bbb1978, Apr 20, 2011.

1. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

Freelance sports reporter with more than six years of daily newspaper sports reporting experience, for resume/clips, contact me at: bobi78@juno.com.

I am available and willing to cover CIF regular season, playoff and feature stories, along with noteboooks, follow-ups and sidebars. I'd prefer to cover sports in Orange, L.A., Riverside and San Bernardino Counties, but not east of Redlands.
    I have freelanced for The Orange County Register and OCVarsity.com, Patch.com, Newsday, NHL.com, among others.
    I am credentialed to cover any CIF Playoff event in any sport, except for any baseball championship game, Division I baseball semifinals, and Divisional and Master's Meet Track Finals. For those, I'd need help with securing credentials.

Thank you.

2. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

Bump..

Draft saved Draft deleted