1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ciao, John Bolton ....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Football_Bat, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Melody Townsel is your slam dunk proof that Bolton is a bully? You took a day to come up with that? Pathetic. Case closed? Are you really that big a moron? (Wait - don't answer that - I've met you and know that you are that big a moron.)

George Voinovich was perhaps Bolton's biggest critic but Bolton's job performance convinced him that Bolton was the right man for the job.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/07/19/AR2006071901788.html

I also find it funny that a person who ALWAYS plays the "I get to comment because the US affects the world" card is now telling others to shut their mouths. Such a hypocrite.

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Chris, took me five minutes to find it because the case was well documented and highly publicized. And yes, it's pretty much a slam dunk.

Your denial well gets deeper and deeper. Go back to your bar stool.

3. An underling claims Bolton was mean to her. A claim that can't be backed up by anyone else. If Bolton was such a bully you would think there would be a number of such claims but there are not. Common sense fails you.

Hey have your ex-wives found real men yet? Someone who can satisfy them in bed and not hit them?

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

""An underling claims Bolton was mean to her".

You really do need to take a reading comprehension test.

But what can you expect from someone who vociferously defends Fredo, Rumsfeld and the rest of the the WHouse thugs? Bolton was the perfect addition.

Poor Chris. Still thinks bullyboy tactics work. Pathetic beyond belief.

5. JR - the best you can come up with Melody Townsel - who just for the record headed a group called Mothers Opposing Bush - so there is no reason to question her motives. This was the same Melody Townsel who was kicked off her college newspaper for plagiarism - so no need to question her honesty. She says that Bolton was mean to her and that is enough evidence for you. Even though no other complaints against Bolton have been made and nobody can back up Townsel's claim. Yeah - that's real solid proof you dug up there JR.

You said Bolton had a history of being a bully - can you come up with something better? I doubt it because you are nothing but a dumb parrot just relaying what you hear others say.

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

There were witnesses to these incidents.

I gave you proof. The fact that you can't accept it is your problem, not mine. I have nothing further to say about it.

Keep backing those losing horses, Chris. Maybe one day you'll find a winner.

7. Nice job providing proof to Bolton's history of being a bully JR - I expected nothing less from you.

And just to show how big a moron you are - Bush won his last two elections - he was the winning horse jackass.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Real mean? Like made her cry and stuff? :D

9. OK, so this guy's making stuff up, too.
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-04-12-bolton_x.htm?csp=34
    Anyway, it's all pointless now. Bolton's nomination was nothing more than a big fuck-you to the UN, for being right on Fredo's Middle East bungling, and to what used to be the Democratic congressional minority, and it was made in the spirit of an overall administration policy of putting people in charge of agencies -- or, in this case, to represent the country in front of institutions -- that they hate. He will now go off, write his book about how mean everyone was, accept the cheers of the desolate right side of the blogosphere, and following his true calling, making waitresses cry.

10. So on one hand we have a woman who was head of Mothers Opposing Bush and on the other we have a man who holds a grudge against Bolton because Bolton wanted him fired for going around the chain of command. And that's it? Well I guess it must be overwhelming.

11. JR

JR Well-Known Member

In 30 years of government service, including long stints at the Pentagon and CIA, "I've never seen anyone quite like Secretary Bolton in terms of the way he abuses his power and authority with little people," Ford (Carl Ford, who headed the Bureau of Intelligence and Research (INR) in the State Department from 2001-2003,) said. "The fact is that he stands out, that he's got a bigger kick and it gets bigger and stronger the further down the bureaucracy he's kicking."

How's that do it for you, Chris?

Proof enough or do you need to re-enroll in that English as a Second Language course?

12. If that was proof enough for me I wouldn't have posted the above post - would I?

Draft saved Draft deleted