1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chuck Season 2

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Madhavok, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

He's also Carl Winslow from Family Matters! I liked seeing a dark side to Sarah. After all, she's a spy and it was refreshing to see (big Alias fan). Tho, I will admit, the episode was fairly predictable. I figured the negotiator was Fulcrum right off the bat and when he and Ned lobbied for Sarah and Casey to be released, it was obvious.

Good ep still.

2. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

I enjoyed it. I'll be interested how Chuck handles the conflict of seeing Sarah shoot a guy, especially since he didn't hear the reason why.

3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Thought it was another excellent episode. Part of me wishes that Sarah would have shot an innocent in cold blood because they learned that Chuck was the intersect -- not someone from Fulcrum. But that's probably too dark for this show.

4. I Digress

I Digress Guest

Probably.. and it was pretty cold blooded, anyway, how she did it. But I loved the end with Chuck and Morgan. Morgan is talking about seeing his girl do something so repugnant.. and it was the kiss. Chuck is like, yep, I know.

5. billikens

billikens Member

Is anyone still watching this show? It's about my favorite hour of TV, but I'm afraid it might be gone after this year.

6. I Digress

I Digress Guest

Love it...very happy to see it back.

7. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Love it as well. Probably my favorite show on TV right there with Lost. I hope it gets picked up for a third season.

8. I Digress

I Digress Guest

I loved the fact that the freak Big Mike was with was Morgan's mom....Lost, Chuck, Fringe....those are my three

9. Webster

I love the show and it is probably number 2 behind Lost right now. Levi is probably the most likeable actor on TV.

You just can't focus on the logic of some of the plots too hard. For example, why would they get rid of the bug in the last episode -- wouldn't the people who planted it notice?

I wonder if it sees a Season 3. The ratings are better, but still not great. And in the Leno at 10 era, NBC has five fewer hours of prime time programming.

10. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

So does Chuck know all of Fulcrum's secrets now?

11. billikens

billikens Member

Absolutely. For me, the show is driven by the characters, not by the spy plots. Still, I can't help but get drawn in every week. Except last week when, coming off all the NBC promotion and its best ratings of the year, it got pulled for the President's address.

I'd love to see it come back for a third season, but I'm also hoping the writers have an exit strategy planned in case it doesn't. I'd hate to see this end on a cliffhanger.

12. Webster

I assume so. I can't figure out why Fulcrum agents aren't identified in the intersect.

Draft saved Draft deleted