1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chuck Norris sues, says his tears no cancer cure

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by JayFarrar, May 1, 2009.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Because they couldn't threaten to shut down the Chuck Norris board.

Chuck don't play that shit.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Lay off me! I just did a system restore back to 2007!!! :D

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I know, it just strikes me that way, but the thread hed just strikes me as Yoda talk. You know, with the verb at the end of the sentence and all. Isn't Latin like that?

4. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Carlos?!?!?
    FRAUD!!!!

5. Double J

Double J Active Member

Word is he was known as "The Jackal" when he first became an internationally renowned assassin, but changed his identity to the more friendly "Chuck" when he switched sides and began to put his skills to use for America.

Robert Ludlum was warned repeatedly not to even reference Norris' previous identity as Carlos in his Bourne trilogy, let alone make him a character in the books. Ludlum later died of a reported subdural hematoma, a condition which is often caused by a traumatic head injury. From a roundhouse kick, perhaps? We may never know for certain......but I don't believe for a second that it was a "coincidence."

Not. For. A. Second.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Re the thread title: the judge should declare it a moot point, as Chuck Norris never cries.

7. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

I thought Chuck was suing the makers of the Dos Equis "Most Interesting Man in the World" radio spots for stealing this schtick.

8. Who would possibly be able, worthy or capable of moderating the Chuck Norris board, besides Chuck himself.
    We have a lot of Internet tough guys around here .. but Chuck Norris tough?

9. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

Norris could be a Supreme Court justice, but the rest of them would still write dissenting opinions after being voted down 1-8.

10. Double J

Double J Active Member

Look no further - here's your man.

[​IMG]

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

He's gonna kick your ass for that.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

When did Doyel write for ESPN?

My God, if he still wrote for ESPN and produced the same inflammatory stuff he's writing for Sportsline...Christ that would be the perfect storm here.

Draft saved Draft deleted