1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chuck Norris, political campaigner, kicks it up a notch

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Yawn, Jan 21, 2008.

1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

3. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

If God wants Huckabee to be president, why did he make it snow in South Carolina on the day of the primary?

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

God gave it the old college try. But three percent of the voters backslid, got drunk, and voted for Fred as a joke. :D

5. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

I am so jonesing for the Walker Texas Ranger lever right about now...that was some of the most finest television moments.

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Oooooooohhh...good one.

That was a classic Democratic Party nomination. "We've tired of the Reagan years. The Carter years were grand, in spite of what the majority of people say. Let's go back to that glorious era."

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I like the clip where the man tells the boy to jump into his arms, the boy jumps toward him, and the man moves away, letting the boy fall to the ground.

8. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

The WTC wasn't knocked down by terrorists. Chuck Norris stared at it for 30 seconds.

9. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Here ya go (damn, I forgot how funny these were).

10. It still doesn't make up for Sidekicks.

Draft saved Draft deleted