1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chuck E's In Jail

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Billy Bob the Bear would never have let this shit go down at Showbiz Pizza.

Sadly, Billy Bob is slanging crack for beer money after Chuck E. Cheese bought him out years ago.

2. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

That's where I had my 8th birthday party.

P.S. And yes, a fight broke out.

3. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Sounds like a good time....

4. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

Great headline

5. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Haven't read the link but I'll agree that the combination of noisy games, screaming, sugared-up kids, bright flashing lights and whack-a-mole mallets can create a volatile situation.

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I'm proud to say that I never had a Chuck E birthday party for my three boys. How I escaped that is beyond me.

7. You're a coward?

8. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Pretty much.

Truth be told, one of the twins asked for a Chuck E Cheese birthday party when they were about five and I more or less said, "Over my dead body" . They never brought it up again. Fortuntely, their mother was on the same page so there was no chance to divide and conquer.

I hope that doesn't qualify as child abuse.

9. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

Because if you have to hear that animatronic singing for more than about 40 seconds, you need a beer to calm down. Otherwise, you just want to drive a railroad spike into your brain.

10. You can find a place to do that next to the Skee-Ball machines, I think.

11. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Great idea to use pepper spray. Im sure it didnt bother any of the kids eyes at all.

12. ucacm

ucacm Active Member

A buddy of mine had his 21st birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. I laughed at him when he told me that his party showed up and was informed of the two beer max. Glad I wasn't there for that one. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted