1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christmas Present Idea Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jim Tom Pinch, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

She wanted to go, dickhead! Have a merry Peter Scolari Should Have Been a Star Day!

:)

2. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Girl I've been seeing has a 21-year-old daughter. I asked my sister if she thought a gift certificate for the two of them to get a manicure, pedicure and massage would be good. She said definitely. Ladies? Any thoughts if I should proceed?

3. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

Two Gloves: Great gift idea, but it will cost you about $100.00 for each of them, just so you know!

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I'd like an 8GB iPod. Thanks in advance.

5. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Great idea, TwoGloves, but either 1) find out what their favorite nail salon is or 2) ask for recommendations in your area from a female friend or co-worker. You don't want to send them to some tacky mall salon just because it's cheap.

Cool gifts can be found at www.uncommongoods.com or the Museum of Modern Art store at www.momastore.org.

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Seems like as good a place as any:

I just saw a commercial for the new Tickle Me Elmo, some "Top Secret TMX" thing. But the entire thing aside from the head was digitized, like what they do over naked bodies. So they show Elmo vibrating around, rolling around, giggling maniacally, but it's disturbingly blurred.

Very upsetting.

Draft saved Draft deleted