1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christmas Columns

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by PalmettoStatesport, Dec 17, 2007.

1. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

You could always use one of your own.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Who's saying I don't already? Toilet paper is expensive.

3. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Touche!

4. TopNotch1127

TopNotch1127 New Member

I'm Jewish, so I'm strongly considering writing a Hanukkah column, if for nothing else, just to upset 99.9 percent of the coverage area here in Podunkville.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Write up 600 words on the difference between Hanukkah and Chanukah. I dare you.

6. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Tada: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/columnists/greg_moore/story/404383.html

Shame on the Star.

7. PHINJ

PHINJ Active Member

That's just gross.

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

you write a column to give shout-outs?

9. That's why I became a reporter - to scratch the back of those who scratched mine. Get with it, Petty.

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

would it be weird if i gave you a shout-out in a column this christmas, wb? our PMs concerning allergies and children have really meant a lot to me.

11. Come on, Petty. Everyone knows the only thing we do in PM is conspire against others ...

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

and that, too, of course.

but do you think my readers will know who write-brained is? awwww fuck, who cares? i'm writing it anyway.

Draft saved Draft deleted