1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christine Brennan on Erin Andrews

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by hondo, Jul 22, 2009.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Never mind that this site is full of members of the media and nonbody else has seen her wear something inappropriate. A little skepticism is not out of line here.

2. armageddon

armageddon Active Member

It is also possible that what appears "inappropriate" to one is not so to another.

3. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Since the original Erin Andrews thread was locked, I should post here. There may be a break in the case. KCRG-TV in Cedar Rapids reported on Twitter that officials arrested an Illinois man for the hidden camera flap. They are still gathering details as we speak.

4. Joe Williams

Joe Williams Well-Known Member

Doesn't Mike Nadel live in Illinois?

(Sorry. Had to. It's a JOKE. :p )

5. waterytart

waterytart Active Member

The idea that a hotel's response to "I want the room next to Erin Andrews" would be "Here you go" doesn't pass the smell test. But, if it's true, next year you may be getting Andrews points instead of Marriott.

6. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

&
    In the 100% irony category... I read through the criminal complaint tonight on EA. 7 of the 8 videos were taken at a Marriott in Nashville. The other? Mr. Barrett apparently rented a room at a Radisson in Milwaukee... July 28-29... one day before Mr. Nadel's column criticizing EA's wardrobe was written.
    I know it's total coincidence, but that's messed up.

Draft saved Draft deleted