1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christian fried Rice

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Oggiedoggie, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I guess that she could have looked into the Church's stand on things before she converted.

From: http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2010/jul/30/anne-rice-quits-being-christian

2. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Maybe she will convert to Egg Jew Young.

3. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

That's right, I forgot where it says in John that thou must join the GOP. Down with the Dems!

4. HC

HC Well-Known Member

She has a too narrow view of Christianity. There are lots of Christians who share her views.

5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Hindu, Taoist, Mormon,
    Spill theirs just anywhere,
    But God loves those who treat their
    Semen with more care.

6. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

Myanmar Shave?

7. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

What a stupid thing to announce. Who gives a freaking fuck?

I sometimes go to Sunday mass and sometimes don't. I'll be sure to put out a fucking press release every Saturday night so everyone knows.

8. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

"The Decision: Part II"

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

This.

10. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

While that's true, she obviously disagrees with the CHURCH's official stance on subjects such as birth control, abortion and homosexuality. Nothing wrong with making a public protest out of that, even if she shares many of the same values as millions of regular Christians.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So you mean the CATHOLIC church's official stance? There is no umbrella CHRISTIAN church stance on such things.

12. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

That's another thing. She seems to have repeatedly said she's done being a "Christian", but that Christ still plays a central role in her life.

Not sure how that jives.

Draft saved Draft deleted