1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chris O'Donnell: What the hell happened to his career?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jun 20, 2008.

1. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I was trying to figure out who he would be competing for roles with, those are some good names Dan

2. Flash

Flash Guest

I can't imagine this script helped him out much:

[​IMG]

3. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

I think he was in some recent TNT miniseries with Michael Keaton. Something about the CIA. I think he was also had some part in "Kinsey." So, he's finding work.

4. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

O'Donnel's stint on Grey's came at about the time the show boarded the bullet train to Incrediblyoverratedpieceofcrapville, where the show resides in today. He was actually quite good.

"Meredith, you're going to go back to Derek, and he is going to hurt you again. And I won't be there to catch you when you fall." Or something like that.

5. Walter_Sobchak

Walter_Sobchak Active Member

Well, if you were watching Craig Ferguson tonight, you would find out what was happening with his career.

Anyone?

6. Flash

Flash Guest

7. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Craig Ferguson is a Scottish actor who played Drew Carey's boss on "The Drew Carey Show". He took over the talk show which comes on after Letterman.

See, being Canadian is no excuse for cultural ignorance! :D

8. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I swear I'm not lying. When Chris O'Donnell was at the height of his popularity, I regularly asked people why that was. I just didn't see what he brought to the table.

Found him weak across the board ... and his turn on Grey's clinched it for me. I was so glad for that plot to end so he would go away.

9. Msaint

Msaint Member

FWIW, living here in Boston, I've known quite a few people who attended BC with O'Donnell and said he was an unequivocal, class A, no-holds-barred douche bag. Not surprising for a guy who was already a rising star by the time he graduated, but...

Draft saved Draft deleted