1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chris O'Donnell: What the hell happened to his career?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jun 20, 2008.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Add him to the list, ladies. We agree.

However, I'd double sc's output. At least twice a day and six times on Sunday.

2. He was also in Entourage, iirc.

3. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Good thread. Reading the thread title, I barely even remembered who he was. Same kinda thought hit me last weekend when I ran across Jackie Brown on TV -- starring another dropout, Bridget Fonda.

4. joe

joe Active Member

GodDAMN, loved Bridget in "Singles." "Jackie Brown" was about the time she disappeared.

5. Flash

Flash Guest

Shit ... that's two. And plus-one with F-T down!

6. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Let poor Chris come up for air, ladies. Christ privy, you're going to kill the guy. :D

Chris was last seen in these parts playing the Bob Hope Chrysler Classic and doing a couple interviews for me. Real, real good guy.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Good goddamn, man, me too. "All I want is a guy who says bless you when I sneeze."

She was also off-the-charts hot in Point of No Return.

8. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

According to always-reliable Wikipedia, Fonda has not appeared in a film since marrying Danny Elfman in 2003.

Wiki also reports that among the contenders O'Donnell beat out to play the role of Robin were Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Ewan McGregor and ... Christian Bale. :eek:

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Confirmed by IMDB. Married in '03, mommy in '05.

11. Jay Sherman

Jay Sherman Member

Anyone who plays Robin is destined for a bad career, IMO. The real heroes play Batman or a villain.

12. John

John Well-Known Member

Can't act. More of a stoneface than Tobey Mcguire.

Draft saved Draft deleted