1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chris Matthews Needs A Drool Towel STAT!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Aug 13, 2007.

1. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

Are we talking about the same Chris Matthews here?

2. He did talk about the "manly Aqua Velva" smell he perceived around Lonesome Fred.
    That was pretty damn weird.

3. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

And he reacted to seeing W. in his flight suit like how I would react to seeing Jessica Alba in a push-up bra and thong.

(OK, time for someone to put up "The Greatest Fucking Hero in History" pix of Bush)

4. Rufino

Rufino Active Member

Ummmm, actually I like the Alba in a thong idea better.

5. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

It's even skeezier when you watch the video.

http://media.nationalreview.com/post/?q=NjU2NzY3YjQ4OTE2MTY1OTdlM2E3NjE2OTlkZGZmYmY=

6. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Actually,

I hate to ruin the bash Chris party as I would love to join it but I am almost positive he was just punking Burnett for being too close to the camera and her head filling the shot. She seemed to catch onto the joke at first as well & Chris baited her into a bit of mugging.

Then it was all about Chris trying to bail himself out for being mean so he went the other way and complimented her, but if it was a conservative you wonder if people would be as tolerent. That being said people need to freaking relax.

Also, good to see peeps loving my boy Braun. Looks like the Hebrew Hammer Xpress bandwagon has some new followers. I'll have to tell him about the SJ fan club. I will say his swing is looking good in the majors, dude is very fast.

JDV

7. So dumb on so many levels.

8. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

For Tyler. Jessical Alba in a thong does nothing for me.

[​IMG]

9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Nah. I have it on good authority that Matthews already has received 20 letters of apology from the Human Resources department.

Damn those newsy co-workers.

10. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Wow, I just had to preserve this for posterity's sake. Let it melt on its own merits. ::)

Draft saved Draft deleted