1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chris Matthews absolutely pwns a righty talk show host

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spinning27, May 15, 2008.

1. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

Kevin James, a cocky Republican asshat from LA, starts the segment screaming about appeasement regarding the Bush-Obama exchange today. Matthews then proceeds to ask him to outline what appeasement means and what Chamberlain's mistake was in dealing with Hitler.

It devolves into James screaming and stammering and trying to bullshit his way through it, and Matthews just keeps hammering him, trying to get him to answer the question until he finally admits he has no clue about the history of World War II. Matthews then keeps berating him for having no fucking clue what he's talking about.

Hopefully this will be up on YouTube within the hour.

EDIT: Ask and you shall receive

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/5/15/192629/190/99/516531

2. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

Kevin James as in, the guy from "King of Queens"?

3. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

No, but this was an absolute smackdown. Seriously, this guy's career might be over.

4. Blah blah blah.

5. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

All the guy had to do was admit he gets a funny feeling up and down his leg whenever he sees or hears Obama speak.

Matthews would have let him off the hook in a heartbeat.

6. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Perhaps the RNC needs to send out a glossary or a pocket history with the morning talking points.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I was thinking a viewfinder.

8. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

I guess the RNC hasn't gotten the talking points memo out to everyone yet.

Damn the Dems are so far ahead this election cycle.

9. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Yes, because it's well-known that Chris Matthews, who nearly spooged through my television and hit my cat while rhapsodizing on what kind of a manly president we have, is a raging liberal who hates America. ::)

Educate yourself, please.

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Let me tell you, I am a talk radio junkie - I can assure you I've never heard of Kevin James, and the number of car radios with presets on KRLA in los angeles would be close to nil.

It might have been a smackdown, but it was a smackdown on a complete nobody.

Why do you guys watch this garbage?

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Oh, Matthews loves the smackdown on the nobody.

Remember the Texas legislator who didn't get briefed?

I will say, though, that he displayed at least some human tendencies when Pat went off the deep end the other night.

Jon Stewart had it right when he called the Matthews-McCauliffe confrontation an "Old-Fashioned Douche-Off."

12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I'm thinking flashcards.

Draft saved Draft deleted