1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chris Kluwe burning bridges

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, Jan 2, 2014.

1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Protection from hostile workplaces and workplace harassment are only about 50 years old.

Maybe Mark just hasn't heard of the Civil Rights Act yet.

2. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

Define hostile workplace. You come to work dressed like a slut, I will talk to you like you are one. You come to work bragging about your latest one night stand, I will assume you are a prostitute. You start displaying your sexual orientation and you'll be treated accordingly.

Seriously, it's not that hard. Just keep your mouth shut and try to act normal and everything will be fine.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

So Mark ... how many sexual harassment lawsuits have you had filed against you?

4. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Now's the time you have to look at Mark and vote "troll" or "just that dumb."

5. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

He's displayed over and over again that he's just that dumb. By far the biggest piece of shit on this board.

6. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

And what would that entail?

7. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I vote for performance art.

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I come to work dressed like a slut all the time.

9. Baron Scicluna

I vote that he's drunk.

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think Walsh covered himself. As LTL points out, he never said he did or didn't hear the comments.

As far as the NFL establishment is concerned, Walsh didn't throw his coach under the bus and that will be good enough to keep him from being blamed for anything that happens to Priefer.

I feel a little bad for Walsh. It would have been nice for him to back Kluwe's statements, but in the NFL it's all about self-preservation. He may have had a very good relationship with his coach, even though Kluwe did not.

I'm guessing the last thing Walsh ever wanted was to become involved in this. I get the sense he would have been whether he released that statement or not.

I kind of like that Kluwe isn't going away.

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Vikings Respond To Independent Investigative Report of Chris Kluwe's Allegations

http://bit.ly/1p3lpV6

Kluwe is not thrilled: https://twitter.com/ChrisWarcraft

12. Baron Scicluna

His tweets are a lot of fun. Loved the one where he pointed out two players were caught in a compromising position with an underage girl. I didn't know Mel Hall played football.

Draft saved Draft deleted