1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chris Brown flips out after Good Morning America appearance

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Small Town Guy, Mar 22, 2011.

1. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

Double your pleasure, double your fun

- Chris Brown, "Forever"

2. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/22/chris-brown-gma-robin-roberts-approved-questions-rihanna-smashed-window/

Just think how he would have reacted if he had been surprised by the questions.

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Like this?

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'd love to see Chris Brown and the UCLA/Asians in the Library girl go out on a date.

5. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Another example of an entitled celebrity thinking he can just use the media to do nothing but talk about how great his album is, and that ABC should just go along with it.

He wanted free advertising on network television, while also expecting the network to just ignore that horrific incident where he beat the living fuck out of a female singer everyone knows.

In terms of PR disaster, destroying a dressing room is a step below of destroying another woman's face. Yes, it's not assault, but it clearly shows that you are still more than capable. And isn't he on probation? I'm sure destroying someone else's property remains illegal.

Is he out of his fucking mind? Wait, don't answer that.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Too bad they don't have autotune for emotions.

7. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Word is getting around the Dancing with the Stars folks are considering disinviting him.
    Very interesting scene at the end of his SNL appearance a few weeks ago. I forget who was hosting, but the goodnights were just him, Brown, and guys I've never seen before (his posse?). There were a couple of male cast members on the edge of the stage as the camera panned back, and none of the women. I wonder if he alienated the cast and crew during his appearance (not to mention that Rhi-Rhi seems well liked enough to be featured in a recurring Digital Short but when she's been on).

8. bigbadeagle

bigbadeagle Member

Who the hell is Chris Brown and why should I care? Seriously, I'd never heard of this yutz until he started hitting Rihanna.
    Can he go into the Please Ignore This Celebrity Bin — the one that should include Lindsay Lohan, anyone named Kardashian, anyone who's boffed a Kardashian and anyone from "Jersey Shore" for starters?

9. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Straight from the Charlie Sheen Handbook, Revised Edition.

Career in the tank? Be a nut! People will talk! Tweet madly!! Winning!

10. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

He is basically famous because he did his own version of the Double Mint Gum song (it is catchy, I admit) and there is a Youtube video where a whole wedding party dances into the church to that song; it has like 50 million views or something nuts. Then The Office did a parody of that Youtube video.

And, he beat up Rihanna.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

As far as his singing goes, he's not a bad dancer.

And, he beat up Rihanna ... and a window.

12. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

never should've invited him in the first place.

Draft saved Draft deleted