1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chris Berman is the worst

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by heyabbott, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Chris Berman is the blueprint for guys like Stu Scott ... so yeah, he's the worst.

2. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

But are you pledging? C'mon Oz, I know our Royals aren't spenders, but that doesn't mean you can't spend!

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I'll match poindexter, you know I'm good for $50. And hey, I can write that off on the taxes, right? Money well spent.

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Pledge drives need a hook. The Jerry Lewis Telethon has some broken down, drooling kid in a wheel chair. If the following doesn't get you motivated to pledge, nothing will:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    with bad sunglasses to boot

[​IMG]

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

We're up to $190, a lot more if it's caught on tape.

If you've ever been annoyed Berman, now's the time.

Give until it hurts like going to the prom with boots.

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Hey fella, put the little mouse back in it's hole. This is a family restaurant.

7. lono

lono Active Member

My ESPN pledges:
    $10 for bitch-slapping Berman
    $20 for giving Michael Irvin a crack pipe. $30 if it's used.
    $30 for grabbing John Clayton and hanging him up by the back of his shirt in the men's room until he cries like a little girl
    $40 for spilling any non-cleanable liquid on Screamin A Smith; $45 if it's hot
    $50 for nutting Stu Scott with a football
    $100 to any woman of SportsJournalists.com who shows up at a game in leather pants or mini-skirt, walks up to Berman, says, "You're not with me, fatman!" and pours a drink down the front of his trousers.

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Paging cougs, IJAG ... someone NEEDS to do this. I would gladly pledge $100 for that.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Didn't you watch the Friends episode with Ross in the leather pants?

No thanks!

10. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Guess not. :-\

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Long story short, he's sweating to death in his leather pants, goes into his girlfriend's bathroom, unzips them and tries to air out, can't get them back up. Tries baby powder, nothing. Ends up with pants around knees and no hopes of getting them back on.

12. lono

lono Active Member

You make that sound like a bad thing. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted