1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chris Berman is the worst

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by heyabbott, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Intro picture to the website:

[​IMG]

2. How much does one get for pimp slapping Berman AND burning that damn footage of him catching a pass in Tampa Bay like 80 years ago.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

If you include the footage of him chuckling madly as those cannons at Houlihan's Stadium are going off behind him, you can name your price. Seriously.

4. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

He's Stupid. And he's right !

5. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

The only people who could find Berman remotely funny would be the functionally retarded or small children ... who are functionally retarded.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

We need more pledges!

I think we're only up to like $70.

That's not going to get it done, folks.

7. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

I just wish that the next time Berman is handling something in California, he would remember to make a "Hotel California" reference.

That NEVER gets old.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

You've got my $10 and another $10 if Romenesko puts a link up to this thread.

9. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

If you can get video footage of someone pimp slapping Berman AND Stu Scott taking a ball in the eye at Jets mini-camp, let me know.

10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

15 years ago, when I first saw ESPN, I loved Berman. Thought that he was funny, loved sports, etc. But he never changed. The same lame jokes over and over and over again. Now, with NFL Primetime gone, he serves no purpose.

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

$50 dollars from me, payable immediately in paypal, for the person who b*itchslaps that bloated, tired old fossil.

12. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

WOW! Poin nearly doubled the pot! Maybe you should be assigned this task.

Draft saved Draft deleted