1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chores you hate/chores you love

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by forever_town, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Wendell Gee

Wendell Gee Member

Plan to whenever I get around to working on it. I had the front re-landscaped a couple of years ago. Instead of mulch, they put down straw. Looked nice at first, but the weeds tore right through the straw (and the landscaping cloth). Definitely not going straw again.

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Cannot stand weeding. Almost was no fan of going around and picking up pine cones to keep the mower from sounding like the Fourth of July.

Don't mind doing laundry at all. Something worthy about cleaning up clothing one needs to wear, especially if you can get the occasional stubborn stain out of something. Not to mention that a couple of sloppy roommates always made their rooms smell a lot better simply by picking up all the dirty clothing on the floor. Filthy ...

3. Drip

Drip Active Member

I HATE WASHING DISHES!!!!!!!

4. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

Love: doing the laundry. Can watch sports while doing it.
    Tolerate: mowing the lawn. Can listen to "Fresh Air" while doing it.
    Hate: Anything that involves going to Home Depot. Fixing stuff, painting, gardening. My motto: If your day involves a trip to the Home Depot, it's a bad day.

5. Drip

Drip Active Member

I was going to suggest Lowe's. LOL

Draft saved Draft deleted