1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chocolate Wonderfall

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, May 13, 2012.

1. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

We don't have a Golden Corral near us, but we often see the commercials.

Said ads had my teenaged son wanting to visit really bad, but when he finally did during a visit to Oklahoma, he hated it.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Nah, unending supply of freshly sliced meats is good enough for me. I would be pissed at paying $20 for a salad bar, though.

3. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

I'm sure the salad bar is better than the one at Sizzler, but who thinks "Damn, $27 is pretty steep for lunch, I'll save myself seven bucks and gorge on broccoli!"

4. Smash Williams

Smash Williams Well-Known Member

Beware of the small peppers on the Fogo de Chao salad bar. They are mighty, mighty spicy as my mother learned when biting into one.

5. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Fogo de Chao is worth it.

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Fogo de Chao doesn't have a Chocolate Wonderfall that you can stick your dick in. Or your ass, as I am pondering. Don't lose the plot, people.

7. KG

KG Active Member

I ended up having dinner with my mom at Pizza Inn last night. I like it even more now. They let local teams come in and work for tips. This time it was a little league team, so it was really the parents doing the work, but I thought it was cool.

8. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

When I saw the thread title, I thought Cee-Lo Green had covered an Oasis song.

Western Sizzlin and Sizzler are two different chains.

9. MCbamr

MCbamr Member

It's all knowing your area. Where I'm from, Ryan's is disgusting. Golden Corral, by comparison, is heavenly.

10. MCbamr

MCbamr Member

Fogo is worth every penny, and I make sports writer money.

11. Quiet Man

Quiet Man Active Member

You didn't think it got any better than the chocolate wonderfall, did you? Well you cynical bastard.

All our dreams are becoming reality. It's cotton candy buffet style! Hell, dip it in the wonderfall for a real treat.

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Did you not know about the cotton candy? I specifically went there for the cotton candy when I visited my family. I ate five cones worth. I could have done 10 but my mom was ready to go. God, I love cotton candy.

Problem: They set it right next to the hot melted "chocolate" so it gets all condensationy and melts and becomes a sticky helmet of goo (that sounds way more sexual than I meant for it to). Still worth it if you get it when it first comes out and you sit in a cooler part of the building.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm cotton candy.

Draft saved Draft deleted