1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chinese food unhealthy? Who knew!?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by statrat, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So what's good on the real menu? Sweet and sour chicken?

2. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

When Chinese food sucks, it really sucks.

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

The Chinese place in my hometown is terrible. I've ate there once, but all of my friends love it. The last time I went there (my senior year in high school) I brought McDonalds. My friends laughed at me, but no way was I eating that crap again.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

That fact that you brought McDonald's doesn't exactly bolster your argument there, KY.

5. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Not all places in Chinatowns are good. Most are aren't. Sweet and sour Chicken is somethign I don't eat, so it could be preference. You probably had a lot of shit.

Usually places with two menus are decent. I guess not.

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Hmmm.

I guess all those slim (by average) Chinese people you see are just ready to die.

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

This must be why there are so few Chinese people in the world - unhealthy diet.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Maybe General Tso plans to conquer the world by killing Americans with his unhealthy eponymous concontion.

9. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Buck likes spicy chicken.

10. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MSG!

Seriously, give us enough grants and we'll find everything on the planet unhealthy. Everything.

11. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Saliva causes stomach cancer but only when ingested in small portions over a long period of time....George Carlin

12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Being born is 100 percent fatal.

Draft saved Draft deleted