1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chicago area (NASCAR, NHRA, NFL, College Football, Preps)

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by etsuwes, Aug 27, 2014.

1. etsuwes

etsuwes Member

Recently moved to the Chicago area for a corporate communications position, stepping away from the sports journalism field after 13 years in Tennessee.

I have roughly 12 years of experience covering college football (University of Tennessee), eight years of experience covering NASCAR and NHRA (Bristol, Charlotte, Atlanta, Nashville), six years of experience covering professional football (Tennessee Titans) and 13 years of experience covering Division I college basketball (SEC, SoCon, Atlantic Sun), Minor League Baseball (Appy League) and a variety of prep sports.

Am open to any potential freelance opportunities that I could accommodate in the Chicago, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana areas and would appreciate any opportunity.

wholtsclaw@gmail.com

Draft saved Draft deleted