1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Che's spinning.....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Yawn, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Do you see me demanding approval of anyone? Even from you? Or is that what the voices in your head are telling you?

2. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. markvid

markvid Guest

The point is, you made a mistake, you refused to admit it.
    I said you are an idiot, that is not a mistake.

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

To his credit, he did make a half-hearted attempt at admitting a mistake with his little "error doctor" photo, although it was great the way he a) referred to legit Christians (myself included) as atheists and b) misspelled the word as athiests.

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Ya' know, "moderator" on any board at SportsJournalists.com should carry some responsibility. Hiding behind the difference between which board it's on is pretty cowardly. You're either a moderator at SportsJournalists.com or you're not.

Back to Yawn's original post. Hillary contradicts herself so badly days apart. Whether you like it or not, Yawn is right about that. And because he is, instead of debating the real point, you instead simply throw insults at Yawn. Shows you have nothing in your quiver.

Does this mean you will treat Yawn with nothing but respect on the board you moderate? I sincerely doubt it.

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

My point now is, you're an asshole, and in extreme denial of it.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Tony, you're right on all counts, but to defend me against these twits is like defending the Alamo with B-52s. The matchup is entirely overrated. But the job is done quite quickly, isn't it?

8. Mmac

Mmac Guest

Yawn, I think she was probably referring to low-level drug/DUI type offenses in the 1st quote, not Scooter Libby.

But, I'll give it to you, that is a good catch. Frankly, given the shit that went on with the Clinton pardons, this is an issue Hillary might just wanna sit out on.

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Yes, I do think there were a shitload of criminals the Clintons pardoned. Of course her response to that was that she just passed the letters on, she had no knowledge of who was being pardoned. That was her husband's business. And if believe that, then I've got some "Osama Loves You" buttons for you to wear with pride.

10. markvid

markvid Guest

Tony, the problem on this one is the originator throws out incomplete quotes to change the context to supposedly support his argument.
    I intensely dislike Hillary and think she'd make a horrible Prez, but I don't make stuff up to support my argument, I let the facts stand on their own.

11. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Don't like, Markie. You love Hillary and you have an obsession about me. Sad on both notes.

12. markvid

markvid Guest

Do NOT assume anything.
    I will be the happiest person ever if Hillary fails to win the nomination.
    I am not obsessed with you, I just like to point out when people misuse the truth and use incomplete quotes.
    In case you hadn't noticed, this is a JOURNALISTS board.
    Leaving out facts ain't a good idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.