1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cheney Unhinged.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Nice.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070923/pl_nm/usa_iran_cheney_dc_1;_ylt=Aq732uRbKpGeUSoOyStF82gE1vAI

Let's talk about another newspaper ad.

2. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Cheney was never hinged. FACT!

3. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

"Cosidered?"

I hope he's considering everything.

4. I hope he's considering voluntary committal.
    Get the Israelis to attack Iran in order to provide a pretext for another war these guys can fuck up?
    Priceless.

5. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Yes, because "everything" should always be considered.

Meanwhile, Cheney is considering anal beads where each one is shaped like W's head and considering a hug-it-out session with each and every citizen of France.

6. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

It's all MoveOn.org's fault. It's MoveOn's fault that the Boy Scout troop is missing in North Carolina.
    At least that's the truth in Cheneyworld.

7. boots

boots New Member

He had a wild hair up his ass and thought about pulling it out. Big deal. Everyone has thoughts. It's another to react and he didn't do that.
    It's a big non story issue.

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

That's absolutely a fair point.

Alas . . .

It's yet another confirmation of the VP's broad mindset. And as for "fair" . . .

It's hardly fair that the United States population will have to function in the off-kilter world these self-absorbed, uber-confident-sans-justification simpletons are leaving for the rest of us.

9. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

True. When the Vice President ponders the encouragement of another nation triggering an act of war, which would likely then spiral into a giant middle eastern war, aka World War III, which involves terrorist reaction, economic devestation, and even further, untold catastrophe, yeah, that's no big deal.

10. boots

boots New Member

It's no big deal, in my opinion, because he didn't react. Nearly everyone has wild thoughts. That's not a crime.

11. Well, I'm fucking reassured.

Draft saved Draft deleted