1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cheney OK after Suicide Attack in Afghanistan

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dude, Feb 27, 2007.

1. ostentatious

ostentatious Member

i don't wish the guy harm (big brother, are you watching?) but if it comes to him i won't cry over it...he is a curmudgeon that gives people who enjoy hunting a bad name. if i was hunting without proper licenses, as he was, i would be fined and i would lose my gun. he does it and it is okay. his life is so far removed from mine (or anyone that calls himself a normal guy) that it isn't worth feeling sorry about it.

world has too many people on it anyway. and he is old.

2. pallister

pallister Guest

Responses on a thread like this reaffirm my disbelief in mankind.

3. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

Maybe I'm getting caught up in semantics, but how can an attack that took place a mile or so away from its target be called an "assassination attempt?"

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Dick Cheney confirmed my belief in the existence of pure evil when he was carrying Jerry Ford's water.

No human being wants to see such individuals be transformed into martyrs.

5. It's not.
    The Army's now saying it's not.
    Still, Cheney got to hear (faintly) an actual war. He didn't have time to arrange another little deferment with Lynne.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Without wishing for Cheney's murder, it should be quite obvious that Cheney is the most malignantly evil American to hold any power since J. Edgar Hoover, or H.R. Halderman. Cheney shouldn't be murdered but should be tried as an American war criminal or for treason.

7. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Unless the bomb had been packed with silver bullets and holy water, it probably wouldn't have worked anyway.

8. heyabbott

Did Dick Cheney actually say this:
    Sounds like Dick

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Where do you find this quote? And how is it being attributed to Cheney. I'm genuinely curious.

10. heyabbott

Google Herman Goerring and War Crimes. Apparently Dick said it in his previous life, if you beleive in that sort of thing.

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I don't get it 'yab. Is this something Hermann Goerring said and now people are saying Cheney is Goerring reborn? Help me out here. I'm not as Cheney is Satan as everyone else.

12. Yawn

Yawn New Member

The hysterics are running wild in the liberal camp. How low can you go, boys?

Draft saved Draft deleted