1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cheney blood clot

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by sportschick, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Send him to Walter Reed.

2. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Did anyone cheer or make fun of Clinton when he went in for his bypass? I legitimately don't remember and it was some 30 months ago, so any trace of it is long since vaporized.

I guess my point is, is making light of a man's illness going to compromise your ability to be offended when Ann Coulter unhinges her jaw to projective vomit her latest thoughts? Seems like it should, for those of us paying attention.

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

no - moddy even applauded us for showing proper restraint

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I did not mock him, and I sincerely hope he's OK.

5. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

If Walter Reed's good enough for our soldiers unlucky enough to take the worst of it in battle . . .

6. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

Four heart attacks, one half-assed assassination attempt, and now DVT. Cheney is like Rulon Gardner, albeit without the two Olympic medals ... and a conscience.

7. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Aren't both of them from Wyoming? Hmmmmm...

8. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Cheney?

Warfarin? Lovenox?

Are you pullin' our legs, Doc?

9. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

I know, we're all rooting for a drug ad that says, "Make Lovenox. Not Warfarin."

10. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Your Quick Biscuit coupons and Acme folding colander are in the mail, Bob Cook, of SportsJournalists.com, Ohio. Thanks for playing our game!

11. Democrats should pray that Cheney finishes out the term. The worst thing for Hillary or Obama would be if Condoleeza Rice was named to replace Cheney and then decided to run for President.

12. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

No need for that, Zeke.

I'm sure the NSA or a shadow organization has it on file somewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.