1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cheerleading captain dies during boob augmentation surgery

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Kid Presentable, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shark_Juumper

Shark_Juumper Member

When I read that she worked three days a week after school, drove a Lexus and was getting a boob job, the really cynical part of me thought she was dating an older (30 plus) guy. ::)

2. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Start the TV pool.... where does this end up first?

1. CSI:Miami
    2. Lifetime movie
    3. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I guess I have been living in a cave - I didn't realize that boob jobs for high school seniors were every day happenings.

I feel sorry for families who think that a gift of a set of fake boobs for a high school girl is good thing. What a shallow, pathetic existence.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

How else are they going to get on "Girls Gone Wild" when they go away to college!?!

What scares me is that if parents are giving away boob jobs as high school graduation presents, then I'm sure some parents might be doing it as Sweet 16 gifts too.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Where have you been? For a graduation present, I typically enclose a pair of fake boobs in a card with a gift certificate for the surgery.

6. KP

KP Active Member

Is the body cold enough to ask what size they were and what she intended to get?

The whole story is another chapter in the sad state of our times.

7. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I just wanted to make sure 21's excellent point was not lost. I expect that each one of you appalled by this will never post on a hot chick or T&A thread again. If this chick wasn't dead, someone would post a TTIUWOP. And then three of you would admit to wanting to hit it. And many more of you might use it as personal spank fodder later on. And at least one person would say "eh, she's not hot." But don't tell me you don't condone this part of our culture.

8. markvid

markvid Guest

2, 4, 6, 8...
    Is that my pulse? It ain't!

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I wouldn't get too bent about No. 3. We have crappy public schools where the seniors are charged $75 a year for a reserved parking space.

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

SportsJournalists.com idiots (including me) posting on "hot or not" threads means that high school seniors should be getting boob jobs?

It doesn't compute.

11. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

If this didn't happen in Floirida, I was sure it would have been one of the kids on The Real Housewives of Orange County.

12. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

I get the feeling the "weighted" gradepoint average was as artificial as the breasts she sought. Big deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.