1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cheer up an old fart with insults, please

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by The Granny, Sep 22, 2008.

1. The Granny

The Granny Guest

Since I've walked into the office today up until I left, it's been a constant shitstorm.

A rejection e-mail, an out-of-town job pulling its "free travel" to the interview off the table (which means, I can't afford to go now) and other bullshit that, for some reason or another, has made me fucking crazy today.

So, instead of the "say something good about me cus I'm feeling low" bullshit, I encourage all to whip up a great insult (via words or images) that will break this old gal out of her begining-of-a-shit-ass-week funk.

Have at me, boys and girls.

2. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Could be worse, Granny. You could be incontinent.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Canasta sucks.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

And, really, Granny. I don't think that Wal-Mart can be expected to pay travel expenses to interview for a job as a greeter.

Doncha got a Wal-Mart nearer to you?

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

If you had a Mets symbol on your forehead, I'd wear you as a hat. Ah, who am I kidding? You're probably three sizes too big.

7. jps

jps Active Member

cross your fingers granny ... cause I'm not even sure if the little blue pill is gonna help in your case. maybe you should just tell him to take two.

8. The Granny

The Granny Guest

Will this do, Mikey?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

No, not at all.

Although, it is quite fetching.

10. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Lady, I wouldn't "have at you" after I drank a bottle of tequila, popped two ecstasy pills and needed to have an orgasm or else die. You're a gross old whore, whose anal hair growth is matched only by the unkemptness of your vagina.

11. The Granny

The Granny Guest

Now this is more like it!!

12. Overrated

Overrated Guest

So, do you wanna do it sometime?

Draft saved Draft deleted