1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Check Out This Playlist

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Boom_70, May 27, 2008.

1. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

For those playing along at home who see Foxboro Hot Tubs and say WTF?, the Tubs have actually played Gillette Stadium.
    Does this station play the Cockroaches and Jimmy & the Juke Joints, too? Or the Passengers? Dukes of the Stratosphear?

2. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I did hear a song earlier by - man, I hope I get this right - Randy and the Rockets.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That's not tough to believe, considering they're Green Day.

4. digger

digger New Member

Thanks for the heads up on the station, Boom, it's going to make my hour-and-a-half drive to work each day a lot more enjoyable. (especially with FAN concentrating on killing the Mets - it's become unlistenable. (is that a word?)) I love sub paranthesis!

5. digger

digger New Member

By the way, on the way to work today I heard Patty Smith (Because the night), Eagle-Eye Cherry (Stay the night) and Bruce (Spirit in the Night), among others. Actually, now that I look at all the titles, I wonder if they were all ''night'' songs? I wasn't paying close enough attention.

One of the other songs was whoever sings "wake me up, when september ends''

6. digger

digger New Member

Before every one jumps in - Green Day. (wake me up ...)

7. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Sounds almost like a Jack station.

Draft saved Draft deleted