1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chase Daniel's bowl performance fishy?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fed Up Fred, Dec 30, 2008.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I thought he was supposed to be right said...

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Sure, the old "Hey, I always suck when it counts!" defense.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

you're too sexy for this thread.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Now I've seen a lot of bullshit -- angel dust, switchblades, sexually perverse photography involving tennis rackets and accusations that Chase Daniel threw a meaningless bowl game.

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

It only took two posts.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Just fucking brilliant.

"I don't patronize message board posters!"

7. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Nope Missouri just sucks and the Big 12 is fraudulent. Northwestern is pretty mediocre. No reason they should have been in the game as long as they were.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Of course, conspiracy theories are posted here everyday and either discussed or dismissed without a second thought.

A noob does it and people, without any sense of irony, call him a fanboi and tell him to go to a fan message board.

yay SJ! We showed him!

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Why such a megabitch, Beej?

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Because I can be.

And I have a red scrunchie.

11. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

But I haven't seen any posted with as scant a basis as this. Sorry but you better bring more evidence than "he sure played shitty last night" beore throwing out any sort of game fixing accusations against a college kid, I don't care if it is just speculation on a message board.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Sorry but I disagree. we've had plenty of shit-on-a-wall stuff posted by board vets, myself most certainly included. Sometimes it's dismissed as batshit crazy rantings, but no one ever fires away on the poster.

And I wasn't really referring to you. you don't have a track record of flexing your muscles by picking on the noob.

Draft saved Draft deleted