1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chase Daniel's bowl performance fishy?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fed Up Fred, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Fed Up Fred

Fed Up Fred Guest

Haven't posted here yet, but last night inspired me to.
    Did anyone besides me find his performance in that game against Northwestern to be very, well, strange?
    One of the best QBs in the country and he's just flat-out awful, practically throwing it directly to the defenders in big situations.
    Mizzou was a two-touchdown favorite, so it'd be real easy to make sure they didn't cover that spread.
    It's not like bowl games or other big sports events haven't been tainted by organized crime in the past.
    I've never covered Daniel, don't know what kind of guy he is, but if the wrong person got to him, it really wouldn't matter, would it?

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Unless you have something beyond fanboyish speculation, please take that garbage to a Missouri fan board where it belongs.

3. Fed Up Fred

Fed Up Fred Guest

I have absolutely no ties to Missouri. Don't care about them or Northwestern at all. And what about mere speculation is "garbage?" Stuff like this has happened before. I simply asked if anyone else thought it looked fishy.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Given that he plays like shit in every big game, I don't see how anybody find it "fishy."

5. outofplace

No. It didn't. Happy?

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Why's everybody fed up with Fred?

7. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

That was a big game last night?

8. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

If he thought he was going through an NFL tryout, he lost some value there.

Personally, and I'm a big fan, I thought at times he played as if he didn't want to get hurt.

Definitely not the same team that started the season.

9. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

No. It wasn't. Answer the damn question for the man, OOP, and stop being a such a bitch, Heather.

10. outofplace

I did answer the question, D-3. :)

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

HEATHERS JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

ES-KI-MO!

Draft saved Draft deleted