1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chase Daniel for the Heisman, anyone?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by HandsomeHarley, Nov 14, 2007.

1. I went and looked and man, I have a short memory.
    Oregon's last two games were wins against USC and Arizona State. That's impressive.
    Still, I'd say an undefeated Kansas with wins over OU and Mizzou is more deserving.

2. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Hoping against hope. Such a cute trait.

(you know you're my pal Tom! Just giving you shit! Rock Chalk!)

3. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

Hell, for a few years there, I was nostalgic for Al Onofrio!

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

;)

5. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

I haven't watched any Kansas games and I'm not taking anything away from Reesing(who looks like a damn good qb), but after reading SI's article on Aqib Talib, I'd have him more valuable to Kansas than Reesing.

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

With Mizzou's quarterback the subject of this thread, I figured I would take the opportunity to compare his numbers with Reesing's, who's been great all season, like Daniel.

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I just don't detect a buzz around any one athlete to win it this year. So why not Daniel or Reesing?

8. Chef

Chef Active Member

Unless Reesing does something orgasmically amazing the last 3 games.....I believe the statue goes to a #25 from the University of Ar-kun-saw.

9. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

So is Daniel now the favorite after Dixon got hurt and Oregon lost? If not, who is?

10. Chef

Chef Active Member

McFadden.

11. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

From where I sit, McFadden and Tebow have to be the front-runners. But if Missouri or Kansas run the table, look out for Daniel or Reesing (or Talib) to make a move.

12. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

I have no doubt McFadden is the best player, I just figured his team had dropped so far off the radar that no one cared anymore. Then again, he's got a national TV date with LSU next Friday, so maybe that will put him over the top (or ruin his chances) ...

Draft saved Draft deleted