1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Charlize Theron -- Esquire's Sexiest for 2007

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John, Oct 10, 2007.

1. pallister

pallister Guest

The phrase "horse countenance" makes me laugh.

2. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

Anyone who thinks Sarah Jessica Parker and Debra Messing are ugly women is a fucking fool. Sandra Oh is pretty appealing too (course, for a while, I was hung up on a woman who was in California and had people go up to her and say "Oh, you're the woman on 'Grey's Anatomy'", so there you go)
    Look, being sexy is all about being comfortable in your own skin and being smart enough to know what's going on. We all know women who are sexy as hell, even though they don't look like Barbie dolls...and women who look like Barbie dolls who are unsexy. And I think the same goes for men.

3. Dan Rydell

Dan Rydell Guest

Charlize Theron by far.

Jessica Alba, Selma Hayek, Heather Locklear (!!!) come close.

Geez, but Charlize has everything going for that. I vote Charlize.

4. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Debra Messing couldn't get my dick up with a hoist, a cable and a rope-and-pulley system.

But Sarah Jessica Parker or Sandra Oh, oh hell yeah, I would let them tickle my prostate with a jagged blow torch in order to lick their taints for a little while.

Also, after further review, I would fuck Debra Messing, but only if it was a prerequisite for getting into a threesome with Eva Mendes.

5. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I will fight anyone who insults Debra Messing at Grand Central Station (how's that for an old skool reference?). Unless you have some sort of big boob fetish, how is that woman not perfect?

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

she'd be beautiful if she just ate a fucking cheeseburger. i'm not a big fan of the skelator look.

7. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Perhaps the best legs I have ever seen, though.

8. Simon_Cowbell

Though pregnancy seemed to be particularly cruel to Hayek this year. She looked much larger than most.

9. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

Two words for this choice.
    Wrong.
    and ... wrong.

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Wow... some people have such an ....interesting way of describing their sexual attractions.

Messing is too skinny, but still...yum...

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

cheeseburger.

12. Simon_Cowbell

Yummy as a....?

Or

Needs to eat a ...?

Draft saved Draft deleted