1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Charlize Theron -- Esquire's Sexiest for 2007

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John, Oct 10, 2007.

1. John

John Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I have absolutely no problem with this pick. A truly stunning woman. There were many more sexy pics to be found on the Internets, but I wanted to keep this SFW.

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Charlize Theron seems to have it all: beauty, brains, a high-earning Hollywood career and an Oscar in her hands. Now, the actress has added another coveted description: Sexiest Woman Alive.

Men's magazine Esquire on Wednesday bestowed its annual honor on the South African actress who is currently starring in war film "In the Valley of Elah."

"She combines unbelievable beauty with a smart mind and this attitude like she's almost one of the guys -- like you could hang out and have a beer with -- and all of that adds up to sexy," said Esquire articles editor Ryan D'Agostino.

In its November issue, which hits newsstands on October 16, Theron, 32, talks about her new movie, politics, being from South Africa and her feelings about the United States, where she recently earned dual citizenship.

2. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

To you, she's beautiful. To me, there is only my wife.

OK, who am I kidding? . . . Charlize is incredibly beautiful. No argument with the choice.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

I've fucked hotter. [/JDV]

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Poster insight: Piotr's wife visits sj.

6. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

Can't argue much with that selection. With her looks, her Oscar and her gig on "Arrested Development" she qualifies for the discussion.

7. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Choice excellent, my friend.

8. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Maxim's response: http://www.maxim.com/Entertainment/TheFiveUnsexiestWomenAlive/slideshow/435.aspx

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

My favorite part, on No. 1 Sarah Jessica Parker:

10. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

I fucking knew it! From the very first month, when they actually got the photo right, I knew it. Tall, thin blonde with a shitload of movies coming out? Hmm, who else could it have been?

11. Flash

Flash Guest

Yeah but holy hell, is she beautiful.

But the Maxim stuff is friggin' funny.

12. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Way to take a stand, Maxim. My little cousin, a few years from college, will laugh his ass off. Dumbasses.

Draft saved Draft deleted