1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"charlie's angels," season 1

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Jun 28, 2009.

1. shockey

shockey Active Member

on wgn america now. guess they're doing a marathon as a homage to farrah.

two reminders, of no surprise: what a terrible show and man, these three women were breathtaking! :eek: :eek: :eek:

oh, and a third: jaclyn smith is one of the most beautiful women god has ever created. farrah and kate weren't slouches but jaclyn was and probably still is on a whole other level, imho. 8) 8) 8)

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Right you are, what a horrid show. I was more of a Kate Jackson man myself. Then again, I preferred Mary Ann and Bailey, so no surprise.

3. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

Concur on Jaclyn. Loved Farrah, too.
    I liked Kate Jackson from the beginning when she was on "The Rookies." But a couple of years after, I saw her being herself on "Password" and got the big turnoff. She was smoking on camera and she was an airhead playing the game.
    Again, concur on Jaclyn. Still gorgeous today at 63.
    And my Farrah poster got lost sometime during several moves, but I still have a button with THE photo on it.

4. All the chicks were hot!
    Smith WAS the hottest. I would do dirty, dirty things to her.
    Luv Kate, espcially in the Scarecrow and Mrs. King...

Draft saved Draft deleted