1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Charleston / South Carolina freelancer available

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by ghutton, Aug 7, 2008.

1. ghutton

ghutton New Member

Charleston-based freelancer available. Close to many high schools, colleges and universities (College of Charleston, The Citadel, Charleston Southern University, etc.) and also several minor league teams (Charleston Battery soccer, Charleston RiverDogs baseball and South Carolina Stingrays hockey).

Significant experience as a sports correspondent with a daily newspaper along with various freelancing gigs (including The El Paso Times and Pittsburgh Tribune-Review).

I've written game stories for the following sports at various levels: baseball, basketball, football, soccer, softball and volleyball - but I'm familiar with others as well.

Please feel free to e-mail me at g.hutton@yahoo.com. I'm happy to provide a resume and writing samples.

Draft saved Draft deleted